End-of-the-Year Logic Games
These End-of-the-Year Logic Games are a fun activity to give to your students at the end of the year (or anytime for enrichment). The games ask your students to use their math and critical-thinking skills to solve some problems that might pop up during the last weeks of school.
I created these games as a fun activity to give to your students at the end of the year (or anytime for enrichment). The games ask your students to solve some problems that might pop up at the end of the year.
**A digital version is also included for use with Google Classroom.**
With the digital version, you have the option to go 100% paperless.
The puzzles ask students to do the following:
• become a graduation day DJ
• solve a field day fiasco
• help classmates sort out what they’re bringing for a class party
• determine the recipients of class awards
• solve Sudoku-style summer word puzzles
• determine the author of different yearbook messages
• calculate the cost of a class party
• determine where their classmates will visit during their summer trips
• solve to find the words of advice given to next year’s class
• use addition, subtraction, and multiplication to earn some prestigious math awards.
Review of Important Math Concepts:
Logic and reasoning
Ten End-of-the-Year-Themed Logic Puzzles
This resource contains ten logic games with answer keys. See the preview for more details about each activity.
Grad Day DJ
Field Day Fiasco
Summer Words Challenge
Class Party Coupons
US Summer Trips
Words of Advice
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE OF WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE.
As always, please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. Thank you so much!
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2019 Kristine Nannini
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.